Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday, August 07, 2005




~*~Jessika~*~
I really do not know...Third Year Highschool seems uuuper duuper duuper hard... seems like there's no end to studies, researches, quizzes, projects, exams...etc, etc, etc... Anyway, I found some time off and I've updated the site and added some details! Yeyness!

Hay...perio namin ngayon...THE and Computer. Thankfully ang computer memorized ko by heart! Pero ang THE...there enters the big problem...I do not know where to start!!! Arrrggghhh!!! Natatakot na nga me eh! Tapus may KND research pa...and English paraphrase...

AAAAHHH!!!! Stress breakdown!!!!
-------------------------------------

You know what? I've got a dream this morning... I've dreamt that it was my wedding. I was wearing a pale yellow wedding gown. The entourage was wearing yellow holding bright pink bouquets...

Wonder what that means...

~Ciao!

Friends as Sisters


Audrey Bianca
15
1/2/90
Alias: Aboslute

Jessika Claramae
15
3/16/90
Alias: Milkshake

Kathryn Krizelle
16
8/1/89
Alias: Icewine

Back to "normal" days...if days were ever normal...

Credits to Photobucket
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com