Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tuesday, June 07, 2005




~*~Jessika~*~

It's 12 am and I've just stuffed my face with pear slices and gobbled them down in one big gulp. Yesterday was Monday and as usual is my
TV marathon..You absolutely cannot seperate me from the TV screen when Tru Calling/Encantadia starts up until Charmed finished..
......................................................................
Hindi na tuloy ang EK namin due to a super typhoon heading this way and also because we have no transpo..*shrug*..Oh well, things happen for a reason...
......................................................................
YES!!YES!!YES!! Sec A rin si Audrey!!! Sayang..na 'misplaced' ata c Kat eh.. :(
......................................................................
Okay..here's my side of the Glorietta
trip!

I woke up by 7:30 am, asuming that we will leave Kat's
house by 9 am. I got ready and went downstairs. Only to find out that my breakfast hasn't been made. So, I settled flor some juice and dashed out the house. upon arriving at Kat's place by 8:30..I found her lounging about in front of the TV, channel surfing. I greeted her, watched a bit of TV and eventually got bored. I then, went to the place where we had our advance chemistry and wrote a free verse poem on the white board entitled Voice. (I'll post it here some other time) Then, moved on the the organ where I made up notes on different songs including, "At The Beginning" and "Here Comes the Bride" ^.^ At long last, when Audrey rang the bell, I was in the middle of "re-composing" a Beethoven Symphony. Right at that moment, since we were already running late, I dropped whatever I was doing, got my bag and the three of us raced to the car.

Well, Audrey had already said most of the part in Glorietta..I'll just add in my two cents.

We got lost on our way to Greenbelt, that's for sure! (I'm a lousy guide, I know..) Ate a really, really heavy meal at Di' Marks, and for the most wonderful part, we (Audz and I in particular..Kat is already an expert here) had the chance to actually BE INSIDE shops like LV,
GUCCI, SALVADORE FEREGAMO...Inside LV, while Kat was enjoying herself, I kept whispering to Audz, "Act natural.. as if you've spent everyday of your life shopping in stores like this." Then, I saw a super cute turquoise shoe. I went over to admire it and as I looked at the price tag, my mind went blank.

Who would spent 31 THOUSAND
PESOS for a shoe??!!! And I looked over at Kat by the jewelry cabinet.. I guess she would...*sigh* and I put the shoe back down.

By the time we got back to Glorietta and checked Guess (which price tags by the way made my eyes pop..a thousand
pesos for a shirt??!!) , Marks and Spencers, the tiangge, Gift Gate and lots more, my feet hurt so much that I had to limp! OWW!!

Oh yeah, I bought this cute spirally
earings in the tiangge too!Kat bought 5...*sigh*...

Anyway, I had the time of my life!!!

See Ya!

Friends as Sisters


Audrey Bianca
15
1/2/90
Alias: Aboslute

Jessika Claramae
15
3/16/90
Alias: Milkshake

Kathryn Krizelle
16
8/1/89
Alias: Icewine

Back to "normal" days...if days were ever normal...

Credits to Photobucket
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com