Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Friday, August 19, 2005




~*~Jessika~*~

Heeeeyyy!!!! Fiiinnnaaallllyyyy!!!!

*sigh*

Natapus narin ang mga exams...I feel that I've done well in most of my tests...That is, except for my English exams (where I doubt that half the batch even passed!). I'm just hoping upon hope that I've scraped a satisfactory grade with them. Oh, I also feel quite confindent with my Chinese history and reading exams too! One that have just finished a while ago. Phew! I'm so relieved that the first out of four is over... Hopefully I will have time tomorrow to watch Bewitched at the movies and that it is still showing.

Oh well... I've also created another blog, just for me. I'll just put it up on the links sooner or later. Gotta go watch Kids TV!

Ciao!

Friends as Sisters


Audrey Bianca
15
1/2/90
Alias: Aboslute

Jessika Claramae
15
3/16/90
Alias: Milkshake

Kathryn Krizelle
16
8/1/89
Alias: Icewine

Back to "normal" days...if days were ever normal...

Credits to Photobucket
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com