Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thursday, May 26, 2005




~*~Jessika~*~
Kahapon nag rummage sale kami sa tabi ng church...There, I learned the news that made me smile ear- to- ear up til now! I'm gonna have a
dog again! (^.^) (^.^) (^.^) Well, its not absolutly confirmed yet and hindi ako aasa pa but..I'm still so excited! Labrador daw siya pero mayhalong iba..Pumayag na 'rents ko..hinihintay nalang cya! ^.^ Pero ang problem ay yung mga vaccines, anti- rabies, 'potty traning' (haha ^.^) and lots and lots more...* i wonder how i can manage that* But anyway, I'm fine with it.
Wonder why I get really really really over excited when I heared that Kat's friend is giving me the pup? Here's the story...I remember it like it was yesterday...*flash back*8 or 9 years ago....
March 15..the night before my
birthday..I was still sleeping when my mom woke me to get out of bed..still in my night dress, my mom blindfolded my eyes (with my sister there, also blindfolded) and led me out of the room to the dinning area where I assumed my dad was standing right in front of us. He called out,"Mar!", with "tsuping" (hehe) noises until I heard some fast footsteps approaching from the kitchen.(tap,tap,tap ^.^) It was bewildering for me, for I was blindfloded. Guesses raced through my head.. What's that? A girl? (the Marimar latin telenovela was a hit then) a new maid? But why the weird footsteps? A child? Could they have adopted another daughter or a son, perhaps? As the footsteps came to a halt beside my dad, I asumed it was about 2 and a half feet tall. My father told me to strech out my hand and feel it..it was furry, that's for sure..I ruffled its fur a s bit and managed to smile broadly, speechless. Mother removed my blindfold and there I saw Mar. A pregnant female Doberman, pantiently sitting down while we enjoy the suprise. After the intial shock was over, I hugged the dog like crazy and it lick my face in welcome. And there. That's how we, my dog and I first met.
My dad told me he bought her from an Australian and named her Marimar (I found the name funny). I learned that she was well trained too. Whenever she wants to 'do her thing', she would run to the maid's room, whine, bark and somehow knock (using her paws to sort of scratch the door) to get their attention. Then, one of the maids would run to the terrace, open the locked door and let her out. Oh, and her sleeping places must always be quite cool for her like under the dinning
table or in the kitchen restroom where the floor is tiled. It's sometimes weird though, you're doing your thing while the dog is there watching you.. ^.^ And she's also a fraidy cat! Whenever there is a loud bang, she would scramble to get on her legs, run like the wind and squeeze herself to the corner of the restroom, shaking. So, you can imagine duing New Year's Eve..the dog bolting from where ever she's staying, shaking like mad..And I also felt that she knew what I am feeling..Like whenever my parents got really mad at me and I stay out ofthe room and sink into my favorite chair in the living room, she at once will follow me and sit by my side, while I pat her gratefully, then, she would rest her head on my lap and look at me comfortingly. As if to say,"Even though I can't speak to you, you know that whatever happen, I'll always be here for you, right by your side.." Everything went great until the year 2000...Mom and Dad bought a new house in QC and when we moved there, I found out that there isn't really much room for Mar..She was forced to live in the cramped little 'bodega' near the gate..It was quite sad seeing her like that but it was devastating when I heared that she is going to be transferred to our farm in Pampangga. They explained that Mar would be happier there and would be able to run free for there's more that a hectar of open space. When I finally gave in, I said goodbye to her and she and my father left. Now, upon writing this, I feel as if I was abandoning her..Did she felt the same way too?..I wonder..In summer of 2001, I came to visit her and she was quite happy to see me. She walked with me around the farm and we played and we hugged and we ran..up until it was time to go home.. She retreated to her place and lied down, looking at our car as we exit the gate and I waving goodbye to her. That was the vey last time I saw her and had been with her. A year passed and I didn't get the chance to visit Mar..August came and Dad entered our room..I was studying for a periodical exam. He said to me slowly,"Jess..wala na si Mar.." That was my first heartbreaking loss..I lost a beloved pet and a great friend. I cried for an hour until my mom told me a comforting story which stopped my tears. I do have very fond memories of her and I know that she's still there in spirit.
For many years after that, I still constanly ask my parents to
buy me another dog, but they bluntly refused..That is, up until now..^.^
--------------------------
Back to the present we go!Here's the list of names I have in mind for the puppy. All I know that it is a Labrador mixed with another breed..I don't know its color yet though..
Iced Tea

Terriyaki (or is it Teriyakki?)
Starbucks

(D'ya think I'm hungry? My sister invented the names..^.^)
IM me what you think is the best!
yahoo ID:
jessika14888@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Friends as Sisters


Audrey Bianca
15
1/2/90
Alias: Aboslute

Jessika Claramae
15
3/16/90
Alias: Milkshake

Kathryn Krizelle
16
8/1/89
Alias: Icewine

Back to "normal" days...if days were ever normal...

Credits to Photobucket
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com