Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, May 16, 2005




~*~Jessika~*~

Hey there!I just got back home from FCCY's Laguna Team Building!
You know what? At first I didn't really want to go but because I'm such a great friend, *ahem..ahem..* I consented to Kathryn's request that I come with her. After all, it is for FC..So, when she heard that the meeting time is at 5 am, she/her mom invited me over to their house to spend the night there to save me from the hassle of waking up at 3:30. It was the first time in our 4 years of friendship that I had the chance to sleepover at her place so, I was somewhat excited. It was just coincidence that her brother's birthday is on May 13. The day that I'm supposed to be there..Plus, I'm invited to his party at Pantalan. Sadly, mom, who was to bring me there was late so I missed it. :( But at least I got to watch Encantadia! They got home right before Encantadia ended and they watched All About Eve that I don't really watch..
Before we went to bed,her brother Kevin thought it fun to come along with us and asked for permission. To our suprise, my Ninang Valencia (their mom) agreed. Right there and then, he packed his bags, constantly asking us what to bring.
Time to sleep..even though I was still wide awake, I have to follow their house rules and their time. I laid on my back for about two hours in the dark listening to Kathryn's CD playing in the backround (she can't sleep without music)

So, I tossed and turned for who-knows-how-long and managed to hit my head on the wall two times. 4:40 came and my alarm went off but I didn't woke up until Kathryn brought my cellphone up, blasting in my ear that I almost became deaf! (okay..that was exaggeration.. :P) Anyway I woke with a start and brushed and dressed and ate and the four of us ( Kathryn, Kevin, Ninang Val and I)hopped on their Hi-Ace and drove to SJ parish. When we arrived there, we found out that we (sort of) were the only ones there. Not a second after we got off the van, I saw a Toyota Altis pull over and out came (from what I remembered) Stephie and Vicente as well as all of their stuff that they've unloaded. For the next few minuites, we waited for others to come..but no one else came. Then, we've learned that the rest was already inside the school waiting for us.. (I'll continue this..promise...)

Friends as Sisters


Audrey Bianca
15
1/2/90
Alias: Aboslute

Jessika Claramae
15
3/16/90
Alias: Milkshake

Kathryn Krizelle
16
8/1/89
Alias: Icewine

Back to "normal" days...if days were ever normal...

Credits to Photobucket
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com